Other helpful links for all your Halloween beauty needs!
- That’s 60’s Look: A Super Easy Guide To Polished, Mod Make-Up - Great for a Mad Men or Pan-Am themed look.
- Pretty From the Past: Penelope Tree - Being Twiggy, Edie Sedgwick, or another mod? This tutorial will help.
- Prohibition Pretty: Get The Boardwalk Empire Look & Pretty From The Past: Clara Bow - For flapper ensembles!
- The Halloween Beauty Round-Up: The Mermaid - a mermaid look, could also work as a fairy or any sort of ethereal, fantasy look.
- The Halloween Beauty Round-Up: Marie Antoinette - 18th century excess!
Just in time for season 2 starting tomorrow night!
Slightly old images, from Galliano S/S ‘11, before that whole racist tirade debacle … nonetheless, gorgeous make-up captured by Into the Gloss.
This has been on my Amazon wishlist for awhile, and I ran across it at an antique market today (which is funny since it was only published last year!) Is it cheesy to say that this book, in itself, is an aesthetic feast?