Photo credit: Sara Lynn Paige
Yesterday I had such a fun time shooting mod-themed looks with the talented Sara Lynn Paige. All of the eye makeup looks were created with products provided by Rimmel, including their new Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara.
And while I love that vintage jacket to death, I’m so ready for the warm weather to come already.
Other helpful links for all your Halloween beauty needs!
- That’s 60’s Look: A Super Easy Guide To Polished, Mod Make-Up - Great for a Mad Men or Pan-Am themed look.
- Pretty From the Past: Penelope Tree - Being Twiggy, Edie Sedgwick, or another mod? This tutorial will help.
- Prohibition Pretty: Get The Boardwalk Empire Look & Pretty From The Past: Clara Bow - For flapper ensembles!
- The Halloween Beauty Round-Up: The Mermaid - a mermaid look, could also work as a fairy or any sort of ethereal, fantasy look.
- The Halloween Beauty Round-Up: Marie Antoinette - 18th century excess!