Hello everyone! I wanted to take a minute to share a pretty cool opportunity with some of my US readers.The skincare company Bioré has started up a new rewards program that helps you collect points that you can use towards rewards like free products. Who doesn’t love free stuff? All you have to do is check out the Prove It! Rewards page, fill out a quick form, and complete trivia and challenges to earn points.
- Correctly Answer Daily Trivia Questions and Complete Prove It™ Reward Challenges: How much do you know about maintaining healthy skin? Did you wash your face today?
- Make your Purchases of specially marked Bioré® Pore Strips Count: Look for the Prove It!™ Reward Points product code in specially marked packages, and enter it to earn points.
- Return to Earn: Get points by visiting 5 days in a row, answering a string of questions correctly, and more!
- Get Bonus Rewards: When you sign up, you have the chance to get a bonus reward like products or points instantly. If you received a free product code from a friend, it will count as your bonus reward
And if you enter my special “Blogger Keyword”, you’ll be rewarded with an immediate bonus of 100 points. Doesn’t this all sound cool? I think it’s great that a brand is rewarding its consumers for being smart about their skin, something that is pretty important to me as a beauty writer. I actually wrote about Bioré’s Make-Up Removing Towelettes awhile ago, they’re such a great product.
So here’s a summary of what to do to so that we can both win great prizes!
1. Head to Bioré’s Prove It! Rewards page
2. When asked to submit a ”Blogger Keyword”, type the word: jane
3. Visit the page everyday to complete trivia and challenges to collect points you can use towards awesome skincare productsIt’s super easy, so go get started now!
*Please remember this is only available to those of you living in the US.
- templetonui8 likes this
- valueof34 likes this
- catue893 likes this
- aestheticfeast reblogged this from rosemaryandguy
- rosemaryandguy reblogged this from aestheticfeast and added:
- aestheticfeast posted this